Harold Dee Law Office Practice Areas
- Vehicle & Traffic Ticket Law
- Changes in Cell Phones and Texting Laws While Driving
- DWI / DUI
- Collateral Consequences Of A Drunk Driving Conviction
- Surviving The DWI Car Stop
- The DMV Refusal Hearing
- Leandra’s Law – The Ignition Interlock Law for convictions of Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)
- Speeding Traffic Tickets
- United States Motor Vehicle Departments by State
- Motions to Vacate Traffic Tickets
- Suspended or Revoked License
- Overweight Traffic Tickets
- Misdemeanor Charges
- Immigration, Naturalization & Visa law
If you need the assistance of a New York , New Jersey or Connecticut Lawyer call the Office of Harold Dee, a tri-state Attorney, who will provide you with an aggressive traffic ticket, DWI criminal defense. Mr. Dee’s law office specializes in helping clients with traffic ticket violations and crimes since 1987. Recently, the firm expanded to include an Immigration Services Department. The attorneys at our firm are a team of family attorneys which have represented thousands of motorists for violations of the New York State Vehicle and Traffic Law and can help you if you find yourself charged with a moving violation(s), DWI or any other traffic related crime(s). If you are like many other drivers in the tri-state area and your livelihood depends on your ability to drive, accumulation of multiple traffic tickets can lead to additional fines, points on your license and many times a drivers license suspension.
Mr. Dee helps people charged with speeding and other traffic violations and criminal offenses. Harold Dee understands the legal system and works hard to win by presenting the best possible arguments and defenses on your behalf.
Please call our office or contact us for a free telephone consultation with a knowledgeable paralegal or attorney to discuss your pending New York State traffic ticket violations or DWI misdemeanor or felony matters.
Call us for a FREE Consultation 1- 800-Harold Dee (800.427.6533) or call local (914.241.7963)